laughable badge security software goon, any forth badge security management software?

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2016, 4:56:07 PM6/27/16
zomg I ask what our contract is guy goes I dunno

cant fix badge app down for a week, after no changes our side

vendor of software wants $$

just totally balze tude

terrrible service

HAA

Jun 28, 2016, 10:27:23 PM6/28/16
endlessboo...@gmail.com wrote:
> im no troll

Did you apply the Duck test?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_test

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2016, 1:14:17 AM6/29/16
Ah but are asking good end product value and implementation questions trolling?

Any language must perform or it is so much hot air and mental mastrubation!

I have used bash to do shit tons of heavy lifting.

Other languages I dream of exploiting greater power.

werc.cat-v.org make sme dream of using shell to create fast dynamic apps in style of unix tradition.

swi prolog webserver, happstack.com, lisp, racket, even smalltalk pharo and forth seem even more powerful

free software is awesome

it really is a chariot of dreams that can be made true

HAA

Jun 30, 2016, 5:49:07 AM6/30/16
endlessboo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 10:27:23 PM UTC-4, HAA wrote:
> > endlessboo...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > zomg I ask what our contract is guy goes I dunno
> > >

> > > cant fix badge app down for a week, after no changes our side
> > >
> > > vendor of software wants $$
> > >
> > > just totally balze tude
> > >

> > > terrrible service
> >
> > endlessboo...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > im no troll
> >
> > Did you apply the Duck test?
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_test
>

> Ah but are asking good end product value and implementation questions trolling?

Trolls are very good at asking questions.

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2016, 10:37:12 AM6/30/16
On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 5:49:07 AM UTC-4, HAA wrote:
> endlessboo...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Did you apply the Duck test?
> > >
> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_test
> >

> > Ah but are asking good end product value and implementation questions trolling?
>
> Trolls are very good at asking questions.

I guess youd know.

Jason Damisch

Jun 30, 2016, 6:44:07 PM6/30/16
On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 10:14:17 PM UTC-7, endlessboo...@gmail.com wrote:

> free software is awesome

endless weeaboo wanna no
how come libertarian want only free free free free
everything should be free
? what free is a

dude, if I wrote any software, I would not give you a free copy of it
I would only sell it to you because the government is not paying for me
to make a free software to give it to you.
maybe if you only want a free tofu I give you one because it not hard to
make tofu, but make software very very very very hard make it free and good

no?

endlessboo...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2016, 10:44:44 AM7/1/16
vot trump

:)

trump will make europe great again, without the eu

:)

who asked you for software? lol

I haven't bought software since a video game years ago, I am a free software engineer and run freebsd and icewm with smplayer deluge libreoffice firefox ublock plugin !

:)

capitalists want government to step aside so we can all be rich and free

works every time

look at hong kong and user and sweden (yeah sweden has 20% regulations of usa and is now more capitalist!)

youtube yaron brook for more

:)

ayn rand was right about everything