Beginner's Corner - A Start With Forth - update

JUERGEN

Jul 25, 2017, 1:13:42 PM7/25/17
As the contents of the original Thread of A Start With Forth has gone into a completely different direction now,
a better way to give people and interested parties an update is by this new thread.

What are we talking about: an Forth eBook for Beginners :
https://wiki.forth-ev.de/doku.php/en:projects:a-start-with-forth:start0

Most of the contents is now available for download and print at
https://wiki.forth-ev.de/doku.php/en:projects:a-start-with-forth:start0
Some documents still work in progress.

It made it to Projekte ( right hand side ) on the News page at
www.Forth-ev.de

It is part of the Forth Bookshelf at
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Juergen-Pintaske/e/B00N8HVEZM

And part of the Forth Bookshelf of eBooks is now as well traceable under amazon Bestsellers at
https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/3970/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_b_1_5_last#5

Places 1 – 100 are visible there.
Every day is different, but
A Start With Forth made it even to No 1 a couple of days ago.
Actually on 12 July
This is where the Thank You goes, because YOU got it there somehow.

As said: all of this is for Beginners or other interested parties.

Paul Rubin

Jul 26, 2017, 1:19:48 AM7/26/17
JUERGEN <epld...@aol.com> writes:
> Most of the contents is now available for download and print at
> https://wiki.forth-ev.de/doku.php/en:projects:a-start-with-forth:start0
> Some documents still work in progress.

The Amazon preview looks interesting, though hard to read in their
browser app. Any chance of a pdf?

JUERGEN

Jul 26, 2017, 2:22:45 AM7/26/17
Not sure what you mean, Paul, all of the interesting parts are in the Forth-ev Wiki - as PDF for download and print. Please check https://wiki.forth-ev.de/doku.php/en:projects:a-start-with-forth:start0 or are there issues at this link that I cannot see in my browser?