Seen at the competition: -modern

Albert van der Horst

Oct 23, 2016, 9:02:33 PM10/23/16
Reference to Forth words in text are preceeded by ` (backquote).

With all my lisping I read the help of clisp:

clisp -h
-modern - start in a case-sensitive lowercase-preferring package

I could add this option as -m. This would run past all ISO words in a
Forth and make them lower case. `drop would be recognized but `DROP
no more. The resulting system is non-standard, but if this catches
on the standards comittee could allow this practice in Forth 202x

It is probably a good idea to flag words as ISO anyway, for code
checkers and highlighting editors.

Groetjes Albert