internal error 1010

Michela Zonta

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00
Can anyone tell me what "Internal error 1010" means as I am told its is
unlisted in the regular documentation for Clipper.

Thanks
Michela Zonta

(m_z...@peruzzoindustries.com)

Tony Allaire

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00
> Can anyone tell me what "Internal error 1010" means

1010: Read/Write in index page failed.

Check for memory conflict,
Try disabling EMS with the / / E : 0
Try deleting the index files and recreate,
Try increasing the stack space if you're using 3rd party RDD.

(from the CA-clipper internal errors LIST, got at OASIS or a place like
this...)

Tony

Luis Daniel Taballione

Jan 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/18/00
If you recreate indexes and the problem persist try the following:

1) Create a new dbf with the structure of failed dbf
2) Append from the failed dbf
3) Error 1010 appears
4) Copy new dbf as failed dbf
5) recreate all indexes

I have same problem in networking enviroment (Novell) when the computer
is shutdown abnormally.