jiyan patel

Aug 28, 2020, 11:26:05 AM8/28/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

I am a nice friendly guy who likes meeting new people who share similar interests. The more two people think the same the better the match.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jiya james

Aug 31, 2020, 4:49:49 AM8/31/20
On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 8:53:27 PM UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

My name is Sara,I am a single lady of 30 year old , single never married.Do you have an email address cause I don't like Locanto system, so we can talk, send pictures and get to know each other better and hope to see what chemistry we have for each other and hope to hear from you
Message has been deleted

patel karan

Aug 31, 2020, 5:13:00 AM8/31/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

Hookup and get fun❤️❤️

priyanshi savani

Aug 31, 2020, 5:36:54 AM8/31/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

Come play with me and I love anal

priyanshi savani

Aug 31, 2020, 5:36:57 AM8/31/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

Anyone have anything they need done for me or me and my sis to earn some money

robert Jemes

Aug 31, 2020, 11:41:59 AM8/31/20
On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 8:53:27 PM UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

Any women out there fancy a change of scenery and a bit of company, curl up on the sofa, comfy clothes, cuppa or glass of wine, stick a pizza in the oven, cuddle up in bed for the night, toasted crumpets for breakfast.
Age doesnt matter at all, young or old, i can accomodate in Reading.

vishal patel

Aug 31, 2020, 9:58:50 PM8/31/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

I am respectful and I am understanding of my submissive, but I am also Sir, and that aspect must never be diluted as it is fundamental to the whole D/s dynamic.

linda white

Sep 1, 2020, 4:50:51 AM9/1/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

So a little about me I'm a 28 year old woman who's currently super bored sexually and wanting to try something new send me your most...

nimisha sara

Sep 1, 2020, 11:14:07 AM9/1/20
On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 8:53:27 PM UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

hi how are u.
are. u reday for sex

james rock

Sep 1, 2020, 10:17:15 PM9/1/20
On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 8:53:27 PM UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

looking for sex online dating sites

olivia vinde

Sep 2, 2020, 11:36:41 AM9/2/20
Hi 40 year old male, average build, genuine, good personality and fun looking for sexual fun

sumd...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2020, 10:06:32 PM9/2/20
Just a couple looking for a fun time witha freaky bi lady we can host but cant travel please email for number lookingfor now

Jerryjeson Jemes

Sep 3, 2020, 1:18:29 PM9/3/20
looking for female, wanting to have fun.

jp37...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2020, 9:50:20 PM9/3/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

Hi I am 37 yes old boy can you meet for sex

riyad...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2020, 5:57:35 AM9/4/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

Hi Leema...can we have sex tonight

krenta white

Sep 4, 2020, 10:29:07 AM9/4/20
Hi we're are you

vishal patel

Sep 5, 2020, 2:51:26 AM9/5/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

Are you looking for a mature and sexy Mommy to take care of you, someone warm and sweet with patience to teach you about all the important things in life? Then call Mommy Miranda, I'm the right Mommy for you! I can't wait to teach you all the important things about being a man. 1-******-******-******

friendsp...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2020, 11:49:03 AM9/5/20
On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 8:53:27 PM UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

woman or couple 60+ for naughty fun

patel karan

Sep 7, 2020, 8:07:13 AM9/7/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

That man that's is going to treat me real good and right ...if you are then text me on hit

perti...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2020, 12:22:45 AM9/9/20
On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 8:53:27 PM UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

Are you single and looking single women for online dating? Here free dating site to meet girls near me for fuck. Get laid with singles for sex hookup tonight.

sumd...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2020, 12:09:22 AM9/12/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

free local hookup sites

The Doctor

Sep 12, 2020, 9:18:31 AM9/12/20
In article <fbc06b04-9d3a-4ca7...@googlegroups.com>,
<sumd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
>> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet single=
>s in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attra=
>ctive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online =
>dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>>=20
>> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482
>
>free local hookup sites

This spam troll came from

comp.lang.c #539054 (11 more)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 21:09:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat
From: sumd...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups now!
New Brunswick Save The PRovince Vote Liberal 14 Sept!!

lorenda white

Sep 13, 2020, 9:12:47 AM9/13/20
On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 8:53:27 PM UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

girls and women of your nearby area

roshni...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2020, 9:53:44 AM9/16/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

hook up dating site

patel karan

Sep 18, 2020, 12:13:50 PM9/18/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

free night chat

jp37...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2020, 12:01:22 AM9/24/20
My friends would describe me as sassy and easy going but incredibly loyal. The term "social butterfly" has been used more than once. I am grateful for my friends who are the family that I got to cho...

sophia patel

Sep 28, 2020, 3:22:40 AM9/28/20
There are some women that are only interested in finding a man that will spoil them with lavish vacations, expensive clothes and much more. Luckily for them there are men that are willing to do all of this for a woman for some companionship in return. This is absolutely okay because both adults know what they want and expect from one another. It’s in a way some short of agreement and sometimes these two individuals actually fall in love with one another just because they spend so much time with one another.

Finding out where sugar daddies hang out is a bit challenging at times, but it is definitely not impossible. All you need to know is what to find sugar daddy meets at and that place is on the WealthyMen website. The men on here are all verified, so you will know the range of their annual income. The men have to make $85K a year or more to be allowed to join this rich men site. This is great, especially for those gorgeous ladies who are looking for a sugar daddy or two.

Registering for the site is pretty simple and once you do that you will have access to all of the sugar daddy meets in your area. You will be able to connect with handsome rich men that are waiting for a woman like yourself. They are willing to travel all around the world just to make you smile. If you want that expensive Coach purse they will make sure that is exactly what you get.

Ladies, don’t mess around on other sites that promise you the world, but absolutely deliver on nothing. If you want a man who can spoil you with goodies, then there is only one site for you to visit and that site is WealthyMen.

anvipat...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2020, 5:45:13 AM9/30/20
On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 8:53:27 PM UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

I am ready

vironk

Oct 8, 2020, 7:56:20 AM10/8/20
Meet Local Women Seeking Men Dating Online

The Doctor

Oct 8, 2020, 9:26:45 AM10/8/20
In article <8463f2dd-d6de-47ac...@googlegroups.com>,
vironk <vp67...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Meet Local Women Seeking Men Dating Online

This spamtroll came from

comp.lang.c #539651 (8 more)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 04:56:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: vironk <vp67...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups now!
BC save the Province; on 24 October 2020, vote Liberal and not NDP!

jechlin...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2020, 4:00:31 AM10/9/20
PLEASE READ INTERESTS AND PROFILE BEFORE RESPONDING. NO PIC NO RESPONSE. I like men that are the complete package. That’s brains, confidence (not swagger), well rounded attitude/interests. Not necessarily in that order. I work hard and like to play harder. I like music and frequent local haunts ...

sophia patel

Oct 16, 2020, 12:39:03 AM10/16/20
Hi!!!! I'm here for fun and available for hook up

sophi...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2020, 7:34:36 AM10/22/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

Description of Free Dating App & Flirt Chat - Match with Singles. You're looking for a cool chatting platform where you can date and meet other people?

darrenn...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2020, 3:05:21 AM10/30/20
On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

Chubby white guy wants to get facefucked like in porno. The bigger your dick is the better and yes I love all colors of cock. Send a dick pic and be able to host and I’ll let you use my throat like a pussy

The Doctor

Oct 30, 2020, 10:04:39 AM10/30/20
In article <62618893-65bc-4988...@googlegroups.com>,
<darrenn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, 28 August 2020 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyan patel wrote:
>> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet single=
>s in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attra=
>ctive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online =
>dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>>=20
>> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482
>
>Chubby white guy wants to get facef*ked like in porno. The bigger your dic=
>k is the better and yes I love all colors of cock. Send a dick pic and be a=
>ble to host and I=E2=80=99ll let you use my throat like a pussy

This spamtroll came from

ng.c #540465 (5 more)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 00:05:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: darrenn...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!
USA vote to dissolve the Republic !!

Jerryjeson Jemes

Nov 6, 2020, 11:09:28 PM11/6/20
the best sex dating sites to meet local girls for flirt, date, romance, hookups. find local women near you for sex dating, get laid, one night stand and casual sex relationship. find local fuck buddy online for sex dating tonight.

jlov...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2020, 11:10:35 PM11/6/20
Find Online Single girls Near me Looking Men For Sex. Discover a large number of young ladies for get laid. Meet lady for one night remain in your close to zone.

Girls Dating

Nov 6, 2020, 11:10:44 PM11/6/20
Here you can discover sex with young ladies looking men for one night stand. Meet ladies online for sex.

Emily watson

Nov 6, 2020, 11:10:52 PM11/6/20
Are you seeking women for sex? find here girls near me for fuck tonight. meet local single women near you for sex and one night stand.

megon...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2020, 11:10:59 PM11/6/20
Meet here girls for intimate fun sex. lots of local single girls and married women available for sex tonight.

jechlin...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2020, 11:11:06 PM11/6/20
Wherever you are and whatever you are looking for sex, dating site has a flirty chat rooms for you.

maryd...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2020, 11:11:15 PM11/6/20
Find Online Single Women Near me Looking Men For Sex. Find thousands of girls for get laid.

jennifer jeson

Nov 6, 2020, 11:11:22 PM11/6/20
Here Girls for sex tonight. We only live once, so we should try and fill our lives with fun. Everybody has the right to adventure.

audat...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2020, 11:11:35 PM11/6/20
Free Fun with hot girls for sex in your near me. Finding Fantasies Women partners can be hard to find in local. So today have fuck. visit our sites now.

jiya james

Nov 6, 2020, 11:11:45 PM11/6/20
Meet single women, make girlfriends, find true love and lasting sex relationships through our online dating site.

lorencew...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2021, 1:38:29 AM4/6/21
Male 34 franklin looking to please any women out there – 34

darrenn jyosh

May 12, 2021, 5:44:17 AM5/12/21
On Friday, 28 August 2020 at 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyanpa...@gmail.com wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482

james marting

Jul 15, 2021, 5:42:00 AM7/15/21
On Friday, 28 August 2020 at 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyanpa...@gmail.com wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482
Going to the forest preserve 4 dtf – 41

olivia quen

Sep 8, 2021, 2:13:38 AM9/8/21

The Doctor

Sep 8, 2021, 10:39:35 AM9/8/21
In article <5f3c372f-7ca7-464c...@googlegroups.com>,
olivia quen <olivi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, 28 August 2020 at 20:53:27 UTC+5:30, jiyanpa...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet single=
>s in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attra=
>ctive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online =
>dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.=20
This spamtroll came from

comp.lang.c #546903 (3 more)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 23:13:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: olivia quen <olivi...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!
Canada on 20 Sept 2021 vote ! Beware https://mindspring.com

alpha sten

Dec 17, 2021, 5:08:35 AM12/17/21

lorenda...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2022, 11:19:46 PM2/14/22

soc culture

May 3, 2022, 5:35:13 AM5/3/22
On Friday, August 28, 2020 at 8:53:27 PM UTC+5:30, jiyanpa...@gmail.com wrote:
> Meet Singles Near Me for Free - Free Dating App & Flirt Chat. meet singles in your local area. Wondering how to meet single women? Find smart, attractive singles girls looking for men with google group, meet premium online dating experts for find a casual sex partner tonight.
>
> Join Now : https://mennation.com/go/p2050482
There any ladies out there that are down for some freakiness