Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

spin the wheel

閲覧: 462 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

U56...@uicvm.uic.edu

未読、
1992/08/17 14:26:151992/08/17
To:
Can anybody tell me a code in c to spin the wheel after drawing it.
thanks...

John Davison

未読、
1992/08/17 15:42:571992/08/17
To:
In article <92230.132...@uicvm.uic.edu> U56...@uicvm.uic.edu writes:
>Can anybody tell me a code in c to spin the wheel after drawing it.
>thanks...

This should do the job, assuming that the_wheel is a global variable:

{
spin_wheel();
}

--
NOTE: I CAN'T SEND/RECEIVE E-MAIL HERE!!! Use --> davi...@ecn.purdue.edu <--
During (roughly) August 20-25, I will be in transit. Please be patient.

Paul Tomblin

未読、
1992/08/17 20:50:111992/08/17
To:
U56...@uicvm.uic.edu writes:

>Can anybody tell me a code in c to spin the wheel after drawing it.
>thanks...

I've heard of _reinventing_ the wheel, but....
What the f*ck are you talking about?

--
Paul Tomblin, p...@geovision.gvc.com
(This is not an official opinion/statement of GeoVision Systems Inc.)

Jos Horsmeier

未読、
1992/08/18 8:31:321992/08/18
To:
|Can anybody tell me a code in c to spin the wheel after drawing it.
|thanks...

Dunno ... maybe rotating your screen might help?

No seriously, you have to be a bit more specific about this. We can't
help you when you don't give us a _bit_ more information about your
problem.

kind regards,

Jos aka j...@and.nl

Murray Nesbitt

未読、
1992/08/19 4:48:541992/08/19

U56...@uicvm.uic.edu writes:

>Can anybody tell me a code in c to spin the wheel after drawing it.
>thanks...

This question *is* in the frequently-asked-questions list, but for
your benefit...

% man spinthewheel

Name
spinthewheel - spins the wheel after drawing it.

Syntax
int spinthewheel (wheel, direction)
wheel *wheel;
int direction;

Description
spinthewheel spins the wheel after drawing it. The first
argument is a pointer to the wheel to spin; the second is
the direction in which to spin the wheel, and must be
assigned one of the following:

LEFT - spin the wheel left
RIGHT - spin the wheel right

See Also
drawthewheel(S), rotatethewheel(S)

Note
The spectral properties of spinthewheel are limited.
rotatethewheel provides a much better, more elaborate,
wheel spinner.
%

Murray
--