Crystal Reports error 532: The database DLL is corrupt

origin

Jan 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/16/98

Can somebody tell me which DLL is corrupt or what happens.

I created a report in Crystal Reports.
I have a VB 4.0 program which calls the PEPRINTREPORT command to print the
report.

On my own pc everything works fine.
I distributed the project with Setup Wizard to another PC and when printing
I get the error:
532 The database DLL is corrupt.

If someone can give me an answer, you can mail it to W...@Stones.Com

Thanks

Helmar Herman

Jan 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/16/98

I've run into this problem often.

Check to make sure that the Crystal report DLL's (CRPE.DLL, P???JET.DLL,
etc) and the JET DLL's on the target machine are the same as yours.

Helmar B. Herman
hhe...@bottomline.com

origin <wim.S...@be.origin_it.com> wrote in article
<01bd2290$5acc10c0$fcd510ac@bebrw121>...

Sivathasan S

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98
to origin

It is probabily due to path setting or structure changes in the
database.
try to change the path in rpt filemenu "data base","location","same as
data" and keep the rpt and mdb files together.

Siva