Looking for old mawk distributions

Aharon Robbins

Sep 17, 2016, 2:45:35 PM9/17/16
Hello all. I am looking for OLD mawk tar balls. Specifically,
all instances of 1.2 and versions 1.3.0 and 1.3.1. Mike Brennan
doesn't have them and web searching hasn't turned up anything older
than 1.3.2.

* * * * P L E A S E * * * * reply to me VIA EMAIL ONLY. I won't see
any postings.

Thanks,

Arnold
--
Aharon (Arnold) Robbins arnold AT skeeve DOT com

Andre Majorel

Sep 21, 2016, 5:46:38 AM9/21/16
On 2016-09-17, Aharon Robbins <arn...@skeeve.com> wrote:

> Hello all. I am looking for OLD mawk tar balls. Specifically,
> all instances of 1.2 and versions 1.3.0 and 1.3.1. Mike Brennan
> doesn't have them and web searching hasn't turned up anything older
> than 1.3.2.

Found the following :

mawk11ax.zip Infomagic "Source code" CD 1995-12
mawk113bin.tar.z tsx-11.mit.edu
mawk-1.2.2-1.diff.gz Debian 1.1
mawk1.1.2bin.tar.Z tsx-11.mit.edu
mawk11as.zip Infomagic "Source code" CD 1995-12
mawk-1.2.2-5.src.rpm Red Hat 4.0
mawk-1.2.2-1.deb Debian 1.1 i386
mawk-1.2.2-1.tar.gz Debian 1.1

See http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/mawk/ for details.

Did anyone else have more luck ?

"Pauvreté n'est pas vice ! Parbleu ! Un vice est agréable."
-- _Passe-temps_