Announce: VTKADA 5.10, QTADA 4.8.1

leonid

Apr 10, 2012, 3:37:29 AM4/10/12
I'm pleased to announce

VTKAda version 5.10 free edition
VTKAda is Ada-2012 port to VTK (Visualization Toolkit by Kitware,
Inc) and Qt4 application and UI framework by Nokia
ParaView 3.14.0 (VTK version 5.10.0), Qt version 4.8.1 open source and
qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so) were builded with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
in Windows
and gcc in Linux x86
Package was tested with gnat gpl 2011 ada compiler (-gnat12 option) in
Windows XP Sp3 32bit, Windows 7 Sp1 64bit and Debian 5 x86

VTKAda is powerful 2D , 3D rendering and imaging system and works
inside Qt4 application.

Current state of VTKADA is 35490 procedures and function distributed
in 579 packages.

Current state of QTADA is 11686 procedures and function distributed
in 321 packages.
There are many new packages and examples in this release.

VTKADA you can use without QTADA subsystem
QTADA is ada port to Qt4 framework and can be used as independent
system.

More information you can get from paper "Modern application
development with Ada" or a little Ada-2012 tutorial
"Ada yes,yes,yes" in site.

My arm is to build powerful system not only for professional Ada
programmers, but for scientists, engineers, students
and others people. So I tried to build a system as simple as only
possible.

Ada from one side is very simple and powerful language and VTKADA is
easy to use powerful Visualzation and GUI
subsystem. Many of new examples is science oriented: diagrams. pies,
graphics plotting, tables and others.

VTKAda and QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) free edition are
available from
http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html

Sources and prebuild VTK 5.10.0 and Qt 4.8.1 for win32 and x86 , you
can found on my DVD "ADASTUDIO 2012" ,if you are interested to get
this DVD tell me know

I'm doing this work on my own risk.
I hope my work will be useful for Ada community and open for any
forms of cooperation.

Leonid Dulman (leonid...@gmail.com)

Sunny

Apr 10, 2012, 11:11:50 PM4/10/12