How to access Google Chrome Help

1 view

Swifty

Sep 1, 2017, 4:55:12 AM9/1/17
Is there any way to access the new Google Chrome Help group?
I'm a member, but cannot access any content.

Recent versions of Android chrome sometimes fail to allow me to type into input areas on my website at www.swiftys.org.uk - I don't get the input cursor...

I'll readily admit that my HTML is not scrupulosly legal, but browsers are supposed to be tolerant. Android Chrome tolerated my HTML until a couple of months ago. Now it works occasionally. Every other browser at my disposal, including Chrome under Windows, continue to handle my pages perfectly. I used to be an IBM webmaster; I have many browsers at my disposal.

JJ

Sep 1, 2017, 7:14:44 AM9/1/17
On Fri, 1 Sep 2017 01:55:10 -0700 (PDT), Swifty wrote:
> Is there any way to access the new Google Chrome Help group? I'm a member,
> but cannot access any content.

Clear your browser cache.

> Recent versions of Android chrome sometimes fail to allow me to type into
> input areas on my website at www.swiftys.org.uk - I don't get the input
> cursor...

I don't see any INPUT element on the front page. Perhaps you forgot to put
it there?

> I'll readily admit that my HTML is not scrupulosly legal, but browsers
> are supposed to be tolerant. Android Chrome tolerated my HTML until a
> couple of months ago. Now it works occasionally. Every other browser at
> my disposal, including Chrome under Windows, continue to handle my pages
> perfectly. I used to be an IBM webmaster; I have many browsers at my
> disposal.

Which part of your HTML is that?