Hide HTML/JavaScript/Text In An Image

MASTER TROLL BAIT

Apr 9, 2015, 7:04:38 PM4/9/15
http://www.scriptcompress.com/PNG-Packer.htm is a web tool I made that will pack your HTML source code into an actual PNG or convert to XML for a SVG image on http://www.scriptcompress.com/HTML-to-SVG-Image.htm

Both these tools will provide a working script that will decompress and auto execute your hidden code.

This tool can be used for fun, good or bad. Please use it for good...

Dave Brown

Jul 14, 2015, 12:09:30 AM7/14/15
http://www.whak.ca/packer/PNG.htm is an updated version. PNG1 now gets close to gzip compression using zlib

Dave Brown

Jul 14, 2015, 5:47:03 AM7/14/15
Here is a demo of www.whak.ca/packer/PNG.htm that I mentioned: http://jsfiddle.net/6px7yru0/show/ It's a real PNG image compressor from a compiled C++ programmed application converted using Emscripten to bytecode/Web Assembly. At first it was 2.8 MB, but I compressed it for client side (built in decompressor) to 614 KB, gzip gets 590KB, so it's pretty damn close!