Glaux.h on Mac OS X

Dominik Eckelt

Oct 6, 2002, 2:18:52 PM10/6/02
Somebody told me, there is no glaux.h library for Mac OS X which I defenitly
need.
Thus, is there any substitude available for it?
Or how can I do without it?

Thanks for comments.

Jason Allen

Oct 6, 2002, 3:08:15 PM10/6/02
What do you need from glaux.h?

Jason A.

"Dominik Eckelt" <d...@sonne.2y.net> wrote in message

Dominik Eckelt

Oct 6, 2002, 4:24:22 PM10/6/02
Actually I don't know exactly, because I am just a beginner in Open GL and
my teacher wants us to use glaux.h, all his exercises use it.

On 06.10.2002 21:08, in article
zS%n9.79714$Fw2.2...@twister.austin.rr.com, "Jason Allen"

Will R

Oct 6, 2002, 6:59:20 PM10/6/02
>Actually I don't know exactly, because I am just a beginner in Open GL and
>my teacher wants us to use glaux.h, all his exercises use it.

Well, you could download mesa, which would have a complete implimentation, but
you should really ask the teacher why in the world they are using glaux... It
is generally considered to be evil, pointless, and... well, mostly evil. The
only thing it has, AFAIK, that somebody would want to use is a .BMP loader, but
that's a pretty bad reason to use it.
Woooogy
I have to go back in time to pretend to be myself when I tell myself to tell
myself, because I don't remember having been told by myself to tell myself. I
love temporal mechanics.