REQ. Postscript (Windows) BLACK SWAN Family (3 specifically)

1 view

Curious Angel

Oct 20, 2009, 12:36:32 PM10/20/09
BLACK SWAN BF
BLACK SWAN BF ALT
BLACK SWAN BF LIGATURES

Thank you so much if anyone can post these, and I will follow up by
posting some of my more interesting Type1's for Windows, or if there is
something specifically you are looking for, I'll dive into my vault.

Thanks guys. This group is just the greatest! :D

angel

BLACK_SWAN_BF.gif
BLACK_SWAN_BF_ALT.gif
BLACK_SWAN_BF_LIGATURES.gif

Character

Oct 20, 2009, 12:52:43 PM10/20/09
Curious Angel wrote:

This is a text only group for discussion of font and typography
topics. If there is any binary content or attachments, most
newsservers will either ignore (and delete) the entire post or simply
bypass the attachmens.

- Character

Bill

Oct 20, 2009, 1:21:03 PM10/20/09
>  BLACK_SWAN_BF.gif
> 5KViewDownload
>
>  BLACK_SWAN_BF_ALT.gif
> 5KViewDownload
>
>  BLACK_SWAN_BF_LIGATURES.gif
> 6KViewDownload

Try: alt.binaries.fonts

Bill

Armadillo

Oct 21, 2009, 5:06:33 AM10/21/09

> Thank you so much if anyone can post these, and I will follow up by
> posting some of my more interesting Type1's for Windows, or if there is
> something specifically you are looking for, I'll dive into my vault.
>
> Thanks guys. This group is just the greatest! :D

As I see it this group appreciates hard working skilled type desginers by actually buying fonts.

Jukka