Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

dakota handwriting

閲覧: 20,250 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Horst Lemke

未読、
2007/05/30 18:39:412007/05/30
To:
Hello,

i'm looking for the dakota handwriting font for the pc.

any help?

Character

未読、
2007/05/30 18:44:202007/05/30
To:
Horst Lemke wrote:

Google is your friend.
It took 6 seconds to find this:

http://www.tamez.us/fonts/Dakota%20Regular.ttf

djinnyf

未読、
2011/04/28 2:46:512011/04/28
To:
It's not Dakota regular, we need, it's handwriting Dakota!
xx

Character

未読、
2011/04/28 9:57:092011/04/28
djinnyf wrote:

> It's not Dakota regular, we need, it's handwriting Dakota!
> xx

This one IS the same as 'Handwriting Dakota'. It has undergone many name changes.

It's free, here: But it is NAMED simply Dakota Regular.

http://www.abstractfonts.com/search/?q=dakota

Click on the font to bring up the download button.

HOWEVER: If you have any other font named Dakota-regular installed or open, you
won't be able to use this one, because the operating system gets confused.

- Character

chathur...@gmail.com

未読、
2012/07/17 6:00:142012/07/17
To:
On Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:09:41 AM UTC+5:30, Horst Lemke wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i'm looking for the dakota handwriting font for the pc.
>
> any help?

These links are not working and unable to download fonts. kindly post a new link to download HANDWRITTEN DAKOTA PLEASE?

pr...@osiztechnologies.com

未読、
2012/07/30 6:03:462012/07/30
To:
On Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:09:41 AM UTC+5:30, Horst Lemke wrote:
http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=603

Character

未読、
2012/07/30 11:03:272012/07/30
To:
You're replying to post that's over four years old - what did you expect? :)

WSI's Fulton's Hand is the same typestyle, renamed. It's available here
(or at least it was five minutes ago!)

Direct download link
http://www.fontsner.com/download/53451

If that link doesn't work (some direct links don't), you can select the
download from this page. Just make sure you pick the right download button.

http://www.fontsner.com/font/FultonsHand_Regular-53451.html

- Character

a.kam...@gmail.com

未読、
2012/09/04 3:18:592012/09/04
To:
Thanks!

micka...@gmail.com

未読、
2012/11/27 10:28:222012/11/27

nango....@gmail.com

未読、
2014/02/24 7:22:512014/02/24
To:
UTFG!

goo...@vletter.com

未読、
2014/03/24 14:25:502014/03/24
To:
The Dakota font is owned by vLetter, inc. and licensed to Apple Computer non-exclusively.

All other copies including renames are illegal and stolen from us. Expert Software, EMSI, and Softkey even stole an entire CD of 300 handwriting fonts from us in the mid-1990's, renamed the fonts and sold them as theirs. Tough to make a living as a font designer back then!

We've updated Dakota with accents and diacriticals. You can download the latest Dakota font from us, direct from the source at:
http://www.vletter.com/downloads/dakota-font-download-free.html

lal.ro...@gmail.com

未読、
2015/01/27 23:45:282015/01/27
To:
no im good thanks

studi...@gmail.com

未読、
2018/10/28 20:41:372018/10/28
To:
Thanks for the help and info. I have been using this from Apple for a while and now it is not on my newer Mac computers.
新着メール 0 件