C64s tape -> PC connection ?

Geert Verschueren (Sorex)

Sep 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/8/97

On Fri, 5 Sep 1997 10:32:40 +0200, Soeren Larsen <sor...@kom.auc.dk>
wrote:

>Hi all
>
>I want to convert some good'ol' turbotapes to PCs. I'm going to build the
>cable and use the TapeIO utility in the C64s set. I've tried to convert a
>file from a .wav sample but I havn't succeded yet. Have anyone had succes
>by transfering tape files by using TapeIO?
>
>Another way is to transfer from tape to disc on the 64 system and then
>connect the disc to the PC. Is there any massive C64-utility for
>transfering multible files from tape the disc. Like an automatic routine
>taking from the tape and saving on disc.
>
>CBMzapping - sorenl

I used the tapeIO tool a few times, the nice thing about it is that
you can create a tape file and start the transfer while coding or
whatever on the c64, just swap the tape(side) every 90(60/30/15 or
whatever) minutes, no need to enter filenames etc, just let it run.

Sorex/WOW & ROLE (so...@skynet.be)