MSDOS VIM 1.27 uploaded to garbo

Glauber

Apr 27, 1993, 9:45:54 AM4/27/93

I just uploaded the MSDOS binary for vim 1.27 to garbo.uwasa.fi.
Expect it to be available in a few days, probably in
pc/editor.

The file name is vim127x.zip ("x" for executable).

In case anyone doesn't know what i'm talking about....

File name: vim127x.zip

One line description:

Vi comp. editor, multi-level undo, many other features.

Replaces:

The previous version was not uploaded to archives, only
through Usenet, but gained wide acceptance, especially in
Europe.

Suggested Garbo directory:

pc/editor

Uploader name & email:

Glauber Ribeiro (gla...@david.wheaton.edu)

(I'm uploading this in behalf of the author, because he
doesn't have access to ftp.)

Author or company:

Bram Moolenaar

Email address:

mo...@oce.nl

Special requirements: ansi.sys or better

Shareware payment required from private users: none

Shareware payment required from corporates: none

Demo: no

Nagware: no

Self-documenting: yes

External documentation included: yes

Source included: no, but available

Size:

-rw------- 1 gmribeir 162394 Apr 27 07:21 vim127x.zip

10 lines description:

This is vim 1.27 compiled for MSDOS.
Vim is one of the most capable VI clones available. It
includes the full visual commands set, and has extras such
as multi-level undo, online help, interactive macro
recording, modelines, paragraph-level reformatting, block
marking by character, line or column, saving files in DOS or
unix format, ({[ matching, and many others.
It is stable and fast.
The name "vim" means "vi imitator."

Glauber

--