Dbase IV and Cieca files

jaygkelley

Dec 30, 2003, 3:32:59 PM12/30/03
I am writing an application that uses EMS files created using Cieca
standards. The Cieca standards are a standard that is used by
estimating systems like ADP Shoplink, and Mitchell Ultramate. Cieca
standards were created so that information in one system can be
extracted the same for another system. Anyway, the ems files that are
created are *.env, *a.ad1, *b.ad2, *.lin, *.pfh, *.pfl, *.pfm, *.pfo,
*a.dbt, *b.dbt, *v.dbt,*v.veh. Some of these files can be opened with
Excel and contain the column name in one line and the data in the
next. I am trying to write an application that will open these ems
files and save them to a SQL server. All the research that I have done
shows these files use a dBase IV database, but I am having no luck
with it. If anybody can help, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Jason

jaygk...@yahoo.com

ebernier

Aug 14, 2015, 8:12:03 PM8/14/15
Hello,

I have the same case. Any update on that?

Thanks