Re: System/4 (4GL) People?

alph...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2015, 9:08:54 PM7/20/15
On Friday, June 9, 1995 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, George R Saunders IV wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> Does anybody know the database language called:
> System/4 by Da'Conti International ... previously known as ODBS and/or Sensible
> Solutions, I am not sure.
>
> If there is anybody programming in this language, please contact me... just to
> chat about it. And to know if there is someone else in the world using it....
> :-)
>

> George R. Saunders IV

Hello,
Here is a delayed post for you. Am using System4 and programming in it.
Anyone else?

Pat Junkins

Lennart Jonsson

Jul 22, 2015, 11:34:06 AM7/22/15
On 07/21/2015 03:08 AM, alph...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, June 9, 1995 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, George R Saunders IV wrote:
[...]
> Hello,
> Here is a delayed post for you. Am using System4 and programming in it.
> Anyone else?

*delayed* ;-)

alph...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 12:25:21 PM10/12/17
Would you like to do some programming for us?

Thanks,
Pat

rob.goldi...@googlemail.com

Apr 14, 2018, 10:11:35 PM4/14/18
On Thursday, 12 October 2017 17:25:21 UTC+1, alph...@gmail.com wrote:
> Would you like to do some programming for us?
> Pat

In System/4 or SensibleSolutions ?

Interesting to hear people are still live with either :)

Rob

alph...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2018, 12:21:06 PM9/15/18
Rob,
System/4

Pat Junkins

Jul 23, 2023, 4:15:14 PM7/23/23

Pat Junkins

Jul 23, 2023, 4:17:49 PM7/23/23
On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 12:21:06 PM UTC-4, alph...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,
Anyone still using Sysyem4? How do you port it to Win10-64 ? We still use it daily...
Pat

Pat Junkins

Dec 12, 2023, 12:28:58 PM12/12/23
On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 10:11:35 PM UTC-4, rob.goldi...@googlemail.com wrote:
System/4

Pat Junkins

Dec 12, 2023, 12:30:02 PM12/12/23
On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 11:34:06 AM UTC-4, Lennart Jonsson wrote:
Still programming?