sqlplus

Ang Keng Siong

Jan 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/3/97

hi,
I am new to Oracle products..currently I am using sqlplus, PLUS31. This
I believe is a 16 bit appl. My qn is ..is there any 32-bit version ?
thanks

Sam
MINDEF

Ian Sparkes

Jan 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/6/97

Yes, it is on the CD's for WIN95 & NT environments

Ang Keng Siong <aken...@mercury.starnet.gov.sg> wrote in article
<5aio2c$a...@mercury.starnet.gov.sg>...

Ed Jennings

Jan 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/7/97

Ang Keng Siong wrote:

> hi,
> I am new to Oracle products..currently I am using sqlplus, PLUS31. This
> I believe is a 16 bit appl. My qn is ..is there any 32-bit version ?
> thanks
>
> Sam
> MINDEF

Yes. It is on the most recent Discoverer 2000 CD. I was able to
convert my license to the Win95 version without additional charge.
--
jenn...@dca.net