error 23101 unable load locale categories

Ogiwara Tsutomu

Apr 4, 2002, 9:46:31 PM4/4/02

Hi Susana.

Sorry if the meaning of question is different.

Try the following.
setenv CLIENT_LOCALE spanish_america.8859
setenv DB_LOCALE spanish_america.8859

e.g)
% setenv CLIENT_LOCALE ja_jp.ujis
% setenv DB_LOCALE=ja_jp.ujis
% dbaccess - -
>create database test;
>select * from sysmaster:sysdbslocale;

dbs_dbsname test
dbs_collate ja_JP.57351

Regards.

>From: "Susana Barea" <sba...@jus.mendoza.gov.ar>
>To: <inform...@iiug.org>
>Subject: error 23101 unable load locale categories
>Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:11:04 -0300
>
> Hello:
> I've an IDS 7.31 with SCO 5.0.5 and i need import the database with the
> next variables:
> DBNLS=1, DBLANG=spanish_america.8859, LC_CTYPE=spanish_america.8859,
> LC_COLLATE=spanish_america.8859,LC_NUMERIC=en_us.819. I set the variables
> and run dbimport and recive the error 23101 "unable load locale
> catogories", then i unset DBNLS and run succefully, but the database have
> the NLS capabilities and attributes in en_us.819. I not need this that.
> I have the same configuration in other machine and all is ok when i
>import
> the database with these variables.
>
> What is wrong in the new machine ???
>
> Thanks.

Susana Barea

Apr 5, 2002, 6:37:46 AM4/5/02

Helo Ogiwara

thanks for your help, but i resolved it. The problem was that the code
set files of spanish_america wasn't in the new machine.