TERMCAP environment variable

Leo Cardoso

Aug 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/27/99
Hi...

There was a problem in the AIX operating system, Informix 9.12 Universal
Server installed.
All home dirs have gone with environment variables.

I've set up INFORMIXDIR, INFORMIXSERVER, LANG and TERM again, but when I
call "dbaccess" or "onmonitor" the following erros ocurs. My TERM is set to
vt100 what should I put in TERMCAP or TERMINFO?

"FORMS statement error number -1170.
The type of your terminal is unknown to the system."

Thanks in advance
LEO Cardoso

---

João Montenegro

Sep 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/19/99
to Leo Cardoso

Set the INFORMIXTERM to termcap if appilcable,
and verify if your $TERM is defined in the $TERMCAP file.