DB2 V8.1 and JDBC Type 4 driver error

joerg

Jan 13, 2003, 4:10:08 AM1/13/03
Hello,
we just have installed the released version of DB2 V8.1. Most of the
tests were successful, even the Appserver-Tests. But one test failed,
while executing a query as a prepared statement we receive an
exception as follows:

com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SQLException: NULLID.SYSSH203 0X5359534C564C3031

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.e(ce.java:1093)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bd.o(bd.java:564)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bd.g(bd.java:129)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bd.a(bd.java:40)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.r.a(r.java:31)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bp.g(bp.java:141)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.h(ce.java:853)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.cf.G(cf.java:1185)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.cf.a(cf.java:1497)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.cf.executeQuery(cf.java:303)

at de.publica.ponycms.bo.SupplierInfoImpl.load(SupplierInfoImpl.java:74)

at de.publica.ponycms.server.ServerImpl.<init>(ServerImpl.java:339)

at de.publica.ponycms.server.ServerImpl.main(ServerImpl.java:1094)

This is the statement which will be executed:

private String _loadAllSuppliers = "SELECT * FROM Enterprise ORDER
BY NAME";
public PreparedStatement loadAllSuppliers = null;
loadAllSuppliers = con.prepareStatement(_loadAllSuppliers);

Has anyone an idea of solving the problem ? As I mentionned we have
installed the official release.

Thanks

Joerg

ToolsTech

Feb 4, 2003, 12:33:47 PM2/4/03
joerg....@publica.de (joerg) wrote in message news:<475a2480.03011...@posting.google.com>...

If you have not done so already, please try the following command to
bind the SYSSH203 package, among others, to resolve the error:

java com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Binder -url jdbc:db2://<server>:<port

If the error still persists after the bind, please open a PMR with DB2
support to investigate further.