Strange exception ??

Benjamin Stewart

Jul 18, 2003, 2:01:08 AM7/18/03
Greatings. We are developint an application using struts on linux. We
run a db2 server (v8.1) on linux. When trying to access using JDBC
drivers I am getting this error.

com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SQLException: NULLID.SYSSH203 0X5359534C564C3031
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.e(ce.java:1093)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bd.o(bd.java:564)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bd.g(bd.java:129)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bd.a(bd.java:40)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.r.a(r.java:31)

It only happens when running a large number of sql statements in one
hit. I have got no idea what this problem is or even what it means and
Ihave not been able to find any documentation to point me in the right
direction.

The function that we run is passed a sql string, creates a statement
from a connection then exectutes the statement and returns a recordset
and does this over and over again. I dont think I am doing anything
wrong here as it has worked wihtout issues up until now.

The only difference is that instead of executing a couple of statements
we are now doing dozens at a time.

Help or pointers would be apprciated.

Ben

Ben Stewart

Jul 19, 2003, 7:36:26 AM7/19/03
So nobody has seen anything like this? *Sigh* I have spent hours trying
to work out what is going on.

Ben

Knut Stolze

Jul 21, 2003, 4:18:34 AM7/21/03
Ben Stewart <bste...@waterwerks.com.au> wrote:

> So nobody has seen anything like this? *Sigh* I have spent hours trying
> to work out what is going on.

Did you take a CLI trace no see what's going on between the DB2 server and
your client's CLI/Java interface?

--
Knut Stolze
Information Integration