is an undefined name

clogon

Apr 12, 2003, 9:05:13 AM4/12/03

I am using db2 as backend for Sun One app server. I am able to work
fine when using bmp. But I have problem using CMP (EJB 2.0)

This is the output I get
javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown from
bean; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is:
com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SQLException: "DB2ADMIN.intakeBeanTable" is an
undefined name.
javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is:
com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SQLException: "DB2ADMIN.intakeBeanTable" is an
undefined name.
com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SQLException: "DB2ADMIN.intakeBeanTable" is an
undefined name.
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.e(ce.java:1093)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.a(ce.java:869)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bd.g(bd.java:125)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bd.a(bd.java:40)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.r.a(r.java:31)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bp.g(bp.java:141)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.h(ce.java:853)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.cf.G(cf.java:1185)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.cf.a(cf.java:1497)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.cf.executeQuery(cf.java:303)

BTW when I switch to cloudscape with the same piece of code, It
works fine.
Can anybody help me, a lead or anything.
Thanks.

clogon

Gert van der Kooij

Apr 12, 2003, 9:58:06 AM4/12/03
In article <2760275.1...@dbforums.com>, membe...@dbforums.com
says...

> BTW when I switch to cloudscape with the same piece of code, It
> works fine.
> Can anybody help me, a lead or anything.
> Thanks.

Most likely you are using unqualified tablenames. Db2 prefixes them
with the current user by default. Cloudscape might connect with
another username which is the same as the table prefix or maybe some
environment variable is used to set the table prefix.