Urgent Help Needed ! JDBC driver crashes after 200 queries

Derek Clarkson

Jul 20, 2003, 10:09:12 PM7/20/03
Hi all,
We have a major problem and need help. I've written a testing program which
has several pieces of sql which we execute in a loop. After 191 sql queries
the program crashes with:

SQL 190: Read 1 records.
SQL 191: Read 0 records.
Exception in thread "main" com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SQLException: NULLID.SYSSH203
0X5359534C564C3031
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.e(ce.java:1093)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bd.o(bd.java:564)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bd.g(bd.java:129)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bd.a(bd.java:40)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.r.a(r.java:31)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bp.g(bp.java:141)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.h(ce.java:853)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.a(ce.java:1311)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.executeQuery(ce.java:253)
at db2crashtestdummie.<init>(db2crashtestdummie.java:31)
at db2crashtestdummie.main(db2crashtestdummie.java:91)

On our other server we only get 102 queries before it crashes. It always get
to exactly the same number of sqls on each server.

The only way I have been able to get the program to complete is to
explicitly close the resultset and statement after the query has been run.

Whilst I would normal explicitly close things anyway, I cannot in out
software because we need to return resultsets to other classes.

What can we do ? This has brought development to a halt.

cio
Derek.