CDL Netlister problem

Jan Hovius

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
Hi all,

I'm trying to export a schemtic to cdl-format (cadence 4.4.2) using the ciw->file>stream out->cdl... form.
This fails and looking in the si.log file I see the following message:

Running Artist Hierarchical Netlisting ...
ERROR: hnlCellExtractedC -- Netlister: the cellview janLib/pad_GSG1_nl00/schemat
ic was modified since last extraction.
ERROR: hnlCellExtractedC -- Netlister: the cellview janLib/pad_GSG1_nl00/schemat
ic was modified since last extraction.
End netlisting Jul 26 15:29:57 2000
"Netlister: There were errors, no netlist was produced."

Anybody out here got any clue what might be wrong? I saved all (sub-)cells before trying to extract the netlist. Even restarted cadence as a whole but to no success.

Thanks in advance,

Jan.

Samuel Le Prunenec

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00

Did you try to check hierarchy with the following menu, in the schematic window:
Check->hierarchy, and select "yes" for "save schematic" and "save" for "those with errors".

Hope it helps,

Sam.

--

-------------------------------
       Sam, CAD engineer

Jan Hovius

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
Sam,

This did solve the problem. Thank you very much.

Jan.
"Samuel Le Prunenec" <samuel.le...@motorola.com> wrote in message

Jan Hovius

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
Hi Sam,

This did solve the problem! Thanks for helping. Now back to the real
problems.

steve6...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2015, 7:50:59 PM4/15/15
Jan Hovius於 2000年7月26日星期三 UTC+8下午3時00分00秒寫道:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to export a schemtic to cdl-format (cadence 4.4.2) using
> the ciw->file>stream out->cdl... form.
>
> This fails and looking in the si.log file I see the following message:
>
> Running Artist Hierarchical Netlisting ...
>
> ERROR: hnlCellExtractedC -- Netlister: the cellview
> janLib/pad_GSG1_nl00/schemat
>
> ic was modified since last extraction.
>
> ERROR: hnlCellExtractedC -- Netlister: the cellview
> janLib/pad_GSG1_nl00/schemat
>
> ic was modified since last extraction.
>
> End netlisting Jul 26 15:29:57 2000
>
> "Netlister: There were errors, no netlist was produced."
>
> Anybody out here got any clue what might be wrong? I saved all (sub-)cells
> before trying to extract the netlist. Even restarted cadence as a whole
> but to no success.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jan.

Jan Hovius於 2000年7月26日星期三 UTC+8下午3時00分00秒寫道:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to export a schemtic to cdl-format (cadence 4.4.2) using
> the ciw->file>stream out->cdl... form.
>
> This fails and looking in the si.log file I see the following message:
>
> Running Artist Hierarchical Netlisting ...
>
> ERROR: hnlCellExtractedC -- Netlister: the cellview
> janLib/pad_GSG1_nl00/schemat
>
> ic was modified since last extraction.
>
> ERROR: hnlCellExtractedC -- Netlister: the cellview
> janLib/pad_GSG1_nl00/schemat
>
> ic was modified since last extraction.
>
> End netlisting Jul 26 15:29:57 2000
>
> "Netlister: There were errors, no netlist was produced."
>
> Anybody out here got any clue what might be wrong? I saved all (sub-)cells
> before trying to extract the netlist. Even restarted cadence as a whole
> but to no success.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jan.

Jan Hovius於 2000年7月26日星期三 UTC+8下午3時00分00秒寫道:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to export a schemtic to cdl-format (cadence 4.4.2) using
> the ciw->file>stream out->cdl... form.
>
> This fails and looking in the si.log file I see the following message:
>
> Running Artist Hierarchical Netlisting ...
>
> ERROR: hnlCellExtractedC -- Netlister: the cellview
> janLib/pad_GSG1_nl00/schemat
>
> ic was modified since last extraction.
>
> ERROR: hnlCellExtractedC -- Netlister: the cellview
> janLib/pad_GSG1_nl00/schemat
>
> ic was modified since last extraction.
>
> End netlisting Jul 26 15:29:57 2000
>
> "Netlister: There were errors, no netlist was produced."
>
> Anybody out here got any clue what might be wrong? I saved all (sub-)cells
> before trying to extract the netlist. Even restarted cadence as a whole
> but to no success.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jan.

Thank you, Samuel Le Prunenec.
You help me, too.

hxc...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 11:34:47 PM7/1/15
在 2000年7月26日星期三 UTC+8下午3:00:00,Samuel Le Prunenec写道:
> Jan Hovius wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to export a schemtic to cdl-format (cadence 4.4.2) using
> the ciw->file>stream out->cdl... form.
>
> This fails and looking in the si.log file I see the following message:
>
> Running Artist Hierarchical Netlisting ...
>
> ERROR: hnlCellExtractedC -- Netlister: the cellview
> janLib/pad_GSG1_nl00/schemat
>
> ic was modified since last extraction.
>
> ERROR: hnlCellExtractedC -- Netlister: the cellview
> janLib/pad_GSG1_nl00/schemat
>
> ic was modified since last extraction.
>
> End netlisting Jul 26 15:29:57 2000
>
> "Netlister: There were errors, no netlist was produced."
>
> Anybody out here got any clue what might be wrong? I saved all (sub-)cells
> before trying to extract the netlist. Even restarted cadence as a whole
> but to no success.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jan.
>

> Hi,
>
> Did you try to check hierarchy with the following menu, in the schematic
> window:
>
> Check->hierarchy, and select "yes" for "save schematic" and "save"
> for "those with errors".
>
> Hope it helps,
>
> Sam.
> --

>        Sam, CAD engineer
>  mailto...@email.sps.mot.com

I've tried this way, it really works. It's very kind of you to share this useful experence. Thank you.