UNITED NATIONS ——> [nz] HELEN CLARK: #1 GODLESS #2 LESBIAN: Child Sex Slave Trade

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty

Jul 19, 2016, 2:14:46 PM7/19/16

UNITED NATIONS ——> [nz] HELEN CLARK:
GODLESS LESBIAN: Child Sex Trade \ Slavery World-Wide

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

HELEN CLARK
EX NEW ZEALAND PRIME MINISTER,
SEX PREDATORS BRED INTO POWER [nz]:

THE SEXUAL ORGY OF DEPRAVITY:

* N.Z. PARLIAMENT [Wellington]

N.Z. PRIME MINISTER (current)
JOHN KEY [video]:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/nz_pm_key_jail_rape_gay_red_jacket.wmv

N.Z. PRIME MINISTER DAUGHER \ STEPHIE KEY:
Google Search: Stephie Key Pornography

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

BRITISH ROYAL PAEDOPHILE SEX SLAVERY [video]:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/british_royal_pedophile_rings.mp4
PRISON PLANET [alex jones]:

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

EX-NEW ZEALAND PRIME MINISTER
HELEN CLARK:

"If I hadn't gone into politics,
I would not have married."

-- New Zealand’s P.M.
Helen Clark

Helen Clark who does not use her married name - has revealed her
marriage is a "necessary evil". Helen Clark Is "a barren lesbian",
according to a newly published biography. Friend and adviser
Brian Edwards has been allowed access for the biography,
Helen: Portrait of a Prime Minister.

"As a single woman, I was really hammered.
I was accused of being a lesbian, of living in
a commune, having friends who were Trotskyites
and gays, of being unstable and unable to
settle to anything."

-- New Zealand’s P.M. Helen Clark

There were rumours, Edwards writes, that her real lesbian lover
was Catherine Tizard, who later becomes governor-general.

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

HELEN CLARK BRED MALE PREDATORS INTO POWER

Here Is The List:
http://jevangoulter.blogspot.com/2011/03/helen-clark-bred-male-predators-into.html

Helen Clark had very good leadership skills and in
making that point so did Adolf Hitler.

Love her (which a large number of people do seeing half of
New Zealand is unemployed) or Hate her, she still reigned
over New Zealand for the best part of 9 years.

Unlike the “Key that does not open the door” government,
all decisions in the “Clark one man team” government were
made from the 9th floor of the beehive.

I have in the recent past talked about my experience with
former Labour Party MP’s under the Clark one man team
government.

I dulled down in an interview what was really sexual assault
and indecent acts towards myself by former Members of the
Labour Party.Let us take a look at who the God Father
“Helen Clark” breed under her reign.

Tim Barnett (Sexual Predator), Chris Cater (Sexual Predator),
Tony Milne (Member of the Labour Party and NOW Darren
Hughes (Soon all will be revealed).

Seems the sexual predators do not last long without the
Godfather in the beehive. We said good bye to Tim Barnett
who was not selected to contest another term, Chris Carter
who Aunty Helen decided not to save with a phone call,
Tony Milne (Quiet frankly a nobody), Jonathon Hunt who
become minister of wine and cheese in his diplomatic
appointment off our shores, and now the person most
commonly referred to as “Helens Handbag” looks set
and ready to disappear as well, Mr Darren Hughes.

It seems that Helen Clark bred a team of gay predators.

I bet “Give em the old razzle dazzle” was Helen’s tactic
in New Zealand and we need to face the fact that it worked.

She was not overly loved when she left either realistically,
if she was she would never have lost to the “Key that
can’t fit New Zealand” man.

This new shock that we see of Darren Hughes is no surprise
to me, it was only a matter of time, as much as I want to
get involved and tell the media and public what I know
about Darren Hughes, it is really not my place.

Phil Goff is not different from Helen Clark other than the
fact he is a hell of a lot dumber and gets caught for the
fact he has no balls, and she obviously had big ones.

Phil Goff aides these sexual predators in his party, as
we all now know, he had known about this information
for at least a couple of weeks and was happy to let it
slip away under the carpet.

Still Lost? We are talking about the newest incident
where “rising star” Darren Hughes has had a complaint
laid against him with police from an 18 year old boy.

Here is the link to the story where you can read all
about it. Basically in regards to Darren, the only thing
that was rising was something else and it was not a
star, at least not in Darren’s.

All this happened in the home of Deputy leader
Annette King, how disgusting that her and Goff both
knew about this and kept their mouths shut.

New Zealand, The likes of Darren Hughes, Tim Barnett
and Chris Carter are all sexual predators. It is up to you
wether to accept that or you can defend them and fob
off the truth and reality.

End of the day, do you think predators like this should
really be running our country? Helen Clark is gone and
it is time for them to go with her.

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

Claims:
" Tim Barnett encouraged a 14 year old to leave school to work
in his office. Is this grooming? Claims former Mayor Gary Moore
also part of enticement with job offers. Labour pals stick together.
Truancy Officer was Labour supporter and aided and abetted
truancy. More pals involved.
Government money used to fly 14 year old numerous times
around country. Troughing. Given free reign around parliament
and Beehive as a 14-15 year old. WTF!

Had Speaker Jonathan Hunt intervening in favour of 14 year old
with security at Parliament.
What else was Hunt involved in?
Alleges Tim Barnett confides in 14 year old about Helen Clark,
Heather Simpson and Judith
Tizard being involved in lesbian affairs. First time this has
aired in a major publication to my knowledge.
Alleges Chris Carter was phoned and intervened on 14 year old’s
behalf with CYFS to release 14 year old.
Chris Carter denies knowing Hamish Jevan Goulter but Goulter
has photos of Carters
wedding on his Facebook page. Oh dear!
Chris Carter denies Goulter at wedding. Pants on Fire?
Chris Carter “remembers” pinging Goulter in parliament and
“sending him home” to Christchurch. Very strange explanation
Investigate holds emails between Goulter and Chris Carter
arranging wedding details
Has Carter lied?
Barnett alleges that Goulter was trying to trace his birth
mother and was emotional.
Very strange reply to serious questions. How very intimate of
Barnett to know all about the state of mind of a 14 year old.
Lianne Dalziel knowing Goulter but Investigate publishes a
photo of them together.
Oh dear, can Lianne ever tell the truth? Dalziel apologises
to Goulter in a Facebook
chat for denying she knew him. Liar, Liar, pants on Fire.
Tim Barnett and Labour functionary and ADHB board member
Dr. Ian Scott conspire
to get drunk Goulter off work to continue partying. More
grooming behaviour, two drunk
older gay men assisting a drunk underage teenager to abscond
from work.
Tim Barnett provided taxpayer funded taxi-chits to Goulter
regularly. Oh they do trough don’t they.
Alleges Helen Clark overrode Jacinda Ardern on issue of Goulter
drinking at Premier House.
Jacinda Ardern so far is the only Labour person who looks like
and acts like a person with responsibility.
Drank frequently with Michael Cullen, Lianne Dalziel, Ruth Dyson,
and Annette King.
Old soak eh Lianne? Always on the turps.
Goulter alleges he spent considerable time in Jonathan Hunt’s
office and flat, alleges he could do what he likes.
Goulter alleges that Tim Barnett, his partner Ramon, Chris Carter,
Charles Chauvel regularly smoked marijuana with him.
Alleges Chris Carter and him were in regular contact and Carter
enjoyed being out with “twinkies”.
Alleges Michael Cullen also smoked Marijuana at Labour
Conference. Carter says “no cigarette has passed his lips in
30 years”. Interesting choice of description.
I have never heard of a joint referred to as a “cigarette”.

Goulter alleges that Tim Barnett made homosexual advances
on him. Goulter alleges Barnett made him sit down on a chair
with him, and lunged and tried to kiss him.
Goulter was at one time under the “care of the Speaker’s Office”.
Whatever that is supposed to mean.
Alleges Judith Tizard paid Mika hush money to keep Goulter
quiet in election year
via Arts grants. I always wondered what Tizard actually did,
now we know, she allegedly paid the bribes."

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz — Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

——> "The Government made no real attempt
to negotiate, merely issuing proclamations
in June 1861 and July 1863 demanding
submission. At Taupiri in January 1863,
in a pronouncement that reverberated
throughout the movement, Grey threatened
to dig around the Kiingitanga until it fell."

— John Gorst

Taamau Mate: Ngāti Parekawa
Ngāti Tamainupo
Ngāti Ngutu