KHON [tv] ——> MORE jap 'camps': [D] HIRONO [D] HANABUSA [D] HILLARY channelling "eleanor" [D] PARTY [D] DEMONS + [D] DEVILS

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty

Sep 15, 2015, 1:55:59 PM9/15/15

CAMPS CAMPS
DEMONS
DEVILS
DEMOCRATS
CAMPS
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=CLINTON+HILLARY+CAMPS+ADULTS

WHITE HOUSE [biden] —> CLINTON SEANCES:
"Eleanor" DEMON POSSESSION
___________________________________
ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴸᴵᴬᴿ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴸᴵᴬᴿ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴸᴵᴬᴿ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴸᴵᴬᴿ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ

"regularly consults with the spirit
of former First Lady, Eleanor Roosevelt"

"Hillary did all the talking. But eventually,
Eleanor began to speak back, giving valuable
advice and suggestions"

— Big Sister Is Watching You
Texe Marrs
ISBN: 0-9620086-9-9

"Hillary said mental chats with Eleanor
were "one of the saving graces I have
hung on to for dear life . . . .
"She went from asking Eleanor, "Why me?"
to "How did you put up with this?"

Then Hillary said she had "a wonderful
revelation": "Eleanor shook her head
and said in my mind, 'You know, I thought
that would have been solved by now --
you are just going to have to get out
there and do it and don't make any
excuses about it.'"

— Jeannie Williams
USA Today
February 23, 1993

BREAKING GLOBE [exclusive] ——> [PICS]

**SEX PREDATOR**
HILLARY CLINTON
LESBIAN LEVIATHAN POOLSIDE SLUT

CAMP DAVID POOL

HILLARY CLINTON
(YALE: Secret Society Initiate)
LESBIAN PREDATOR SLUT

http://www.globemagazine.com/

" In a bombshell world exclusive, GLOBE reveals
a shocking video of Hillary Clinton engaged in
a steamy swimming pool romp with another gal
has surfaced -- and is threatening to torpedo
any plans she has of running for the White House
in 2016. ONLY this week's magazine has the
details of what went on and even more about
the sex rumors dogging the possible presidential
candidate. "

" and saw a beast
rise up out of the sea "

— Revelation 13

(below)
BENGHAZI 'BLEPHAROPLASTY': Hillary Clinton's
Plastic Surgery (fillers + extensive surgery)

ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ

EXCERPT: The Books Of Enoch (67:8)

"But those waters shall in those days serve
for the kings and the mighty and the exalted,
and those who dwell on the earth, for the
healing of the body, but for the punishement
of the spirit; now their spirit is full of lust, that
they may be punished in their body, for they
have denied the Lord of Spirits and see their
punishment daily, and yet believe not in His
name. And in proportion as the burning of their
bodies becomes severe, a corresponding
change shall take place in their spirit for ever
and ever; for the Lord of Spirits none shall
utter an idle word.
For the judgement shall come upon them,
because they believe in the lust of their body
and deny the Spirit of the Lord. And those
same waters shall undergo a change in those
days; for when the angels punished in these
waters, these water-springs shall change and
become cold. And I heard Michael answering
and saying: 'This judgement wherewith the
angels are judged is a testimony for the kings
and the mighty who possess the earth'.
Because these waters of judgement minister
to the healing of the body of kings and the
lust of their body; therefore they will not see
and will not believe that those waters will
change and become a fire which burns
forever. "

ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ ᵘˢᵃ

2016
HILLARY CLINTON

HILLARY'S SECRET PLASTIC SURGERY !
http://www.globemagazine.com/
(15 July, 2013 Street Edition)

* "Mysterious" Collapse At Home
December, 2012

* BARBARA WALTERS (New Plastic Surgery)
"Mysterious" Collapse

* Hillary She's Ready For $ 120,000,000
120 Million DIVORCE

* Bill Clinton REFUSES Love Child
D.N.A. Test

" THESE stunning photos show
Hillary Clinton with her $20,000
face "

" Sources say the 65-year old
politician's plan for the future
includes her secret plastic surgery "

" Hillary knew she was looking old
and tired and had to do something "

" Dr. Brian Glatt, assistant clinical
professor in the Division of Plastic
Surgery at Mount Sainai.....tells
GLOBE Hillary appears to have had
extensive surgery and fillers.
He estimates she could have spent
at least $20,000 on her new face.

" It's quite obvious that Hillary has
had work done, he says. "

EYES: " both upper and lower eye-lift
called a blepharoplasty to
remove excess skin above
and below her eyes, and smooth
out the bags under her eyes. "

" This procedure would cost
$7,000 or even more, he says.

" She may also have had a mini-brow lift to
raise the outer portion of her eyebrows for
another $6,000" he adds. "

" Her forehead is abnormally smooth, suggesting
Botox injections in the space between the eyebrows
This costs around $500."

" I also think she had too much fat grafting in her
cheeks because they look overly plump, " he says.
This procedure would cost $5,000."

" Sources link her makeover to her fury over Bill's
love child scandal. "

___________________________________
ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴸᴵᴬᴿ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴸᴵᴬᴿ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴸᴵᴬᴿ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴸᴵᴬᴿ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ

HILLLARY CLINTON PATHOLOGICAL LIAR
2016 (New Zealand)
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/sir_edmund_hillary_rodham_clinton.html

___________________________________
ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴸᴵᴬᴿ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴸᴵᴬᴿ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴸᴵᴬᴿ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴸᴵᴬᴿ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz — Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

* Nearly 100% Of Mass-Shooters = PSYCHOTROPICS [u.s.a. export]
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/mpy_medicated_psycho_yanks_2525.html

“ Jews (psychiatry racket) rule by proxy...
The Jews have now gained control
of the most powerful countries... "

— Malaysia P.M. Mahatir