Re: Reload monte carlo results in ADE XL

Andrew Beckett

Sep 4, 2012, 6:26:35 AM9/4/12
On 08/18/12 20:21, spectrallypure wrote:
> Hi all! How can I reload into ADE XL the results of a monte carlo
> simulation done in a previous session?
>
> After a successful simulation I'm able to save the results (using the
> "Save results" button), but as soon I close and reopen ADE XL, all the
> results are gone in the Results tab, and I can�t figure out how to
> reload them again.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jorge.

Jorge,

You don't really need to use the Save result button as everything should
get saved once the simulations have finished. When reopening ADE XL, go
to the Data View Assistant, and select the History Tab. Pick the history
item you want (the last will be the most recent), and do Right Mouse
Button->View Results. Note that you can rename the history names, lock
them to prevent auto-deletion, and so on.

Andrew.

Murali

Nov 17, 2016, 6:22:10 AM11/17/16
What if accidentally deleted a particular history item and having backup, I want to load that database into History again?

葉宸瑞

Aug 15, 2021, 6:30:08 AM8/15/21
Andrew Beckett 在 2012年9月4日 星期二下午6:26:35 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:
Thank you Andrew!
It helps.

Appreciate