key shortcuts not available in virtuoso layout editor

Rene

Nov 3, 2010, 4:29:31 AM11/3/10
Hallo!

I'm working with the virtuoso layout editor of IC 5.1.41
For a few days I encountered a problem. The key shortcuts have changed.

In example: If I pushed the "z"-key there came the message "Enter the
first corner of the box you want to enlarge", then I could mark a window
where I want to zoom in. Now it zoomes automatically in by 2 which was
before the shortcut "^z".

Where are the shortcuts came from (which file), where are they stored?
Or is there maybe some path missing where the icfb.exe want to look?
This problem have just a few co-worker with me (but it started at the
same time), most people working with cadence at our place don't
encounter this problem.
There is no error or warning message in the CDS.log, which has to do
with this.

Any suggestions? Thank you for you help in advance.

Regards
René

Jean-Marc Bourguet

Nov 3, 2010, 5:18:38 AM11/3/10
Rene <iwa...@DELETETHIS.mikro.ee.tu-berlin.de> writes:

Bindkeys are usually initialized from the .cdsinit with commands like:

(load (prependInstallPath "samples/local/leSchBindKeys.il"))
(load (prependInstallPath "samples/local/lxBindKeys.il"))

The samples directory is under tools/dfII.

But virtuoso is very customisable and so the configuration can be different
on your site.

If the change of mapping is limited to modifiers (like ctrl, shift,...) I'd
first check the state of scroll lock, num lock and caps lock between a
working session and a non working one.

Yours,

--
Jean-Marc

Rene

Nov 3, 2010, 7:00:59 AM11/3/10
Thanks!

Now I know where I have to look and which BindKey were used and which
are missing. I found a few but not all at the moment.
But thats more or less a problem of our configuration.

Thanks for your help.
Regards
René

yaznapr...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2017, 6:45:44 AM11/28/17
How to take layout short cut key create a new so default..