Error (OSSHNL-116) cadence netlist

shaik zubair

Jan 24, 2012, 10:06:21 AM1/24/12
Hello,

Iam trying to design and simulate cmos Op-amp.

I have done DRC,LVS and QRC without any error here is a
screenshot:

DRC:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2428jkk.png

Note: there are some warnings however my professor asked us to
ignore these errors.

LVS:

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video
Hosting

and

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video
Hosting

QRC:

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video
Hosting

Schematic

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video
Hosting

and

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video
Hosting

When i try to generate Netlist I am getting these errors

There is no avD24_1 in my schematic.

ERROR (OSSHNL-116): Unable to descend into any of the views
defined in
the view list, 'spectre av_extracted', for the
instance 'avD24_1' in cell 'op-amp'. Either add one of these views
the library 'PRIMLIB',
cell 'nfetdiode' or modify the view list to contain an existing
view.

End netlisting Jan 24 15:11:01 2012

ERROR (OSSHNL-514): Netlisting failed due to errors reported
before.
Netlist may be corrupt or may not be produced at all. Fix reported
errors and netlist again.
...unsuccessful.

Is that a problem with the schematic or layout that I need to
modify.

Regards

Zubair.

anus...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2014, 6:32:50 AM6/4/14
even i am facing the same problem . did u get any fixes for the same