GOOGLE [animated] ——> JEW N.A.A.C.P. / GARVEY THROWN INTO PRISON

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty

May 26, 2016, 3:13:53 PM5/26/16

LOVING JAMAICA [><], THAT MUCH !
_______________________________

N.A.A.C.P. ——>
N-ational
A-ssociation
for the A-dvancement
of C-olored
P-eople

Here below is an excerpt from black leader Marcus Garvey's
book, writing while he being hunted down by the N.A.A.C.P.,
while he was convicted, the trial and while he was in
Tombs Prison in 1925:

The Philosophy & Opinions
Of Marcus Garvey
(or, Africa for the Africans)
ISBN: 0-912469-24-2 (pbk.)

——> page 243

" That a Juror on several occasions during the
trial had conversations with the learned Judge
in Court, by approaching the bench, the
conversations ending in laughter, with the
Juror staring at me, etc., and during the
trial a Juror was heard to say "he was going
to do what the Judge tells him to." The verdict
of the Jury was arrived at after a second charge
by the learned Judge, who himself called for the
Jury. I was not aware during the trial that this
was improper conduct on the part of the Juror.

That the learned trial Judge, being a member
and active supporter of an antagonistically rival
Negro organization, known as The National
Association for the Advancement of Colored
People [NAACP], was petitioned by me not to
preside at the trial of the case, but he ruled to
the contrary and did sit during the trial, and
during the trial agents and officers of the said
organization [NAACP] were busy promulgating
sentiment against me, and immediately at the
close of the Prosecutor's summation, one of the
chief agents of the organization [NAACP], and
one who had signed on their behalf a wicked and
vicious letter appeal to the Attorney General to
"hurry up" my conviction and deportation. "

" That the chief director of this association
[NAACP], W.E.B. DuBois, wrote in the
official organ of the society that one of the
greatest achievements for the year was my
conviction, and he subsequently wrote in
the same organ that I was convicted for
my "monkey shines" in Court. "

- Marcus Garvey

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz — Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/mpy_medicated_psycho_yanks_2525.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

“ Jews (psychiatry racket) rule by proxy...
The Jews have now gained control
of the most powerful countries... "

— Malaysia P.M. Mahatir