ADE simulators, spectre, hspiceD,ultasim.. which one should I pick?

Bio_man

Nov 10, 2016, 5:37:44 PM11/10/16
Hello all,

I am new to Cadence.

when I lunch the ADE tool to simulate my circuit I got to choose from different simulators, spectre hspiceD, Ultrasim ..etc. I am not sure which one should I select because I don't know the difference between them, so would you please share me your experience in this matter?
Also, can I setup the ADE tool to choose the best simulator for my circuit automatically?

My circuit is mixed signal, analog and digital. freq of operation less than 10Mhz.

Thanks in advance!