SKILL - Which config was used to open the present schematic?

Christian Lindholm

Dec 27, 2016, 9:06:49 AM12/27/16

I have a schematic test bench:

Library: my_lib
Cell: my_tb

Then i have a test case (a config calling my test bench)

Library: my_lib
Cell: my_tc

When i open my test bench schematic from the config view, my window head line is "Virtuoso Analog Design Environment L Reading: my_lib my_tb schematic Config: my_lib my_tc config"

Which variable/variables do i have to read to get the library, cell and view information (my_lib, my_tc, config)?
Basically, i want to find out by SKILL code which config i opened.

Best regards,
Christian