Check area density with Diva

vtcad

May 1, 2017, 2:01:22 PM5/1/17
I'm trying to verify the density of a specify layer under each pillar in my design using diva. Is it possible to look under each individual pad and check the area of a layer (for just the shapes under said pillar)? What I have below sort of works, but it seems to be summing together shapes under all the pillars.

drcExtractRules(

pillar = "pillar"
v1="VIA12"
v2="VIA23"
v3="VIA34"
v4="VIA45"

ivIf( switch( "drc?" ) then

pillarV1 = geomAnd(v1 pillar)
;pillarV2 = geomAnd(v2 pillar)
;pillarV3 = geomAnd(v3 pillar)
;pillarV4 = geomAnd(v4 pillar)

drc(v1 pillar coverage <=.01 keep "density of <PERCENT>% is outside allowed range 1%")
;drc(pillarV2 pillar coverage <=.01 keep "density of <PERCENT>% is outside allowed range 1%")
;drc(pillarV3 pillar coverage <=.01 keep "density of <PERCENT>% is outside allowed range 1%")
;drc(pillarV4 pillar coverage <=.01 keep "density of <PERCENT>% is outside allowed range 1%")

);end ivIf

);end drcExtractRules