Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

Creating schematic net labels with SKILL

63 visningar

Brendan Simpson

oläst,
17 feb. 2017 10:57:252017-02-17
till
Hello,

I am attempting to create net labels/rename nets for all terminals on a particular instance in my schematic. I have the infrastructure in place to collect the terminals I need. The catch is, the net names get loaded out of a file. I also have the infrastructure to load the net names from that file.

The issue I'm having is that I cant seem to get the net names to "stick" for a check and save operation.

So far, I can create the label with the appropriate text (using schCreateWireLabel, with the wire shape as the anchor for the label) and I can use dbRenameNet to rename the net. My hope here was that the check and save would resolve the fact that the label was tied to the net. It seems however that there is an issue, and upon check and save the new names do not "stick". Instead I am left with a label that looks correct and a net that just has the auto-generated name.

Best,
Brendan
0 nya meddelanden