SKILL code to accept(OK) and close a dialog box

tadi

Dec 18, 2007, 5:27:25 AM12/18/07
Hello all,

I am facing an issue with pop-up boxes, while changing properties of
devices in schematic using SKILL. Please go through the code below.

##########################
deOpenCellView(dest_lib cellname "schematic" "schematic" list(nil)
"a")
cv_dbid = geGetWindowCellView()
changeDevice(cv_dbid)

procedure(changeDevice(cv_dbid)
pmoslist=list("pmos_svt" "pmos" "pmos_io")
nmoslist=list("nmos_svt" "nmos" "nmos_io")
;select all mos devices
foreach(inst cv_dbid~>instances
if(member(inst~>cellName pmoslist) || member(inst~>cellName
nmoslist) then
geSelectObjectNoFilter(inst)
)
)
;open ObjectProperty Form and change Vth1vG value to "high"
schHiObjectProperty()
schObjPropForm->objScope->value = "all selected"
schObjPropForm->compFilter->value = "any masters"
schObjPropForm->objGroup->value = "instance"
schObjPropForm~>Vth1vG~>value="high"
hiFormDone(schObjPropForm)
geDeselectAll()
)
############################

hiFormDone() is opening a dialogbox (schDBox) with "YES" "NO" "CANCEL"
options. Is there any way in SKILL to change the properties silently ?

Thanks in advance.

-Ganesh.

Jean-Marc Bourguet

Dec 18, 2007, 5:51:36 AM12/18/07
tadi <gane...@gmail.com> writes:

> Is there any way in SKILL to change the properties silently ?

obj->prop = value

or am I missing something (well other than the possibility of cdf...)

--
Jean-Marc

DReynolds

Dec 18, 2007, 7:42:46 AM12/18/07
On Dec 18, 5:51 am, Jean-Marc Bourguet <j...@bourguet.org> wrote:

To make the program run silently...use commands like
dbReplaceProp()instead of the human interface command
schHiObjectProperty()

David

tadi

Jan 7, 2008, 5:49:28 AM1/7/08

Jean & David, thanks for your suggestions.

I got this resolved by cadence AE. Actually you cannot do this using
db command becos this property is not getting listed in inst~>prop
since the property is a CDF property with base value. The moment, you
give the value in the instance edit from, it will get listed in
inst~>prop since it has updated value at instance!

I am new to CDF stuff & trying to get familiar with.

Thanks again for yout suggestions.

-Ganesh

DReynolds

Jan 7, 2008, 9:37:56 AM1/7/08
> Ganesh, in that case I check to see if the prop exists, and if not I go and get it from the cdf.... still no need for dialog boxes

David

nagaven...@detedu.org

Apr 22, 2017, 5:40:45 AM4/22/17