"NoK" AI State?

eagleso...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2019, 11:09:36 AM12/4/19
NoK means a no AI state and a yes AI state at one time.
When interacting with with an AI there must be a
continual AI test for a confusion state. A yes
and no state relation needs implementation.

The only restraint seems to be the need for
a conversation beginning and end. Typically a first
interaction word set needs defining. So to
start the word "Alexa" de-marks the beginning.

Leading to the common cause of confusion as changing
the subject in mid-conversation. A subject NoK
could also be implemented.

Leading to the need for humans to talk precisely to
Al's. A small compromise.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 5, 2019, 12:10:45 PM12/5/19
Define AI state.

eagleso...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 6:56:54 PM12/5/19
On Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 12:10:45 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> Define AI state.

I just might. In general terms the answer requires
a complete statement of AI.

Luckily this applies to the use of yes and no.
Any time this relation is used, it is subject
to an existence type of confusion.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 5, 2019, 7:33:09 PM12/5/19
Please provide a complete statement of AI.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 5, 2019, 7:38:01 PM12/5/19
The problem is whether you're dealing with regular old plain Jane intelligence or artificial intelligence you're going to have a tough time defining intelligence . Even Douglas Hofstadter balked at that, instead of going with a "you know it when you see it" definition , giving the attributes of intelligence in Godel, Escher, Bach.

eagleso...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 8:57:44 PM12/5/19
On Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 7:38:01 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> The problem is whether you're dealing with regular old plain Jane intelligence or artificial intelligence you're going to have a tough time defining intelligence . Even Douglas Hofstadter balked at that, instead of going with a "you know it when you see it" definition , giving the attributes of intelligence in Godel, Escher, Bach.

Plain Jane Intelligence is a wikipedia reference system with
an action reaction interface added.

Intelligence of the artificial type as a goal pushes the human
capacity to understand human intelligence.

In my mind AI learning and teaching is the goal.
A neural network is one such example.

I looked at neural networks once and decided that
an infrared guided missile was the classical
AI. A computer simulator trains the network to
correctly move the guidance control vanes.

There need be no existence relation in a neural network.
Values of input/output can be simply de minimis
not on/off.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 7, 2019, 8:51:03 AM12/7/19
So, an interactive wiki is intelligent. OK.

eagleso...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2019, 10:21:08 AM12/7/19
I can design a futures trading system for a reasonable
fee. The output is a weighted yes and no state.
It requires substantial effort to create a news webcrawler.
It relies on the fact that futures are driven
by human reaction to critical public news.

News channels must be evaluated for parameters such as
trading effect size. And the time to effect must be
determined a prior. It basically uses an artificial neural
net function to model a news "pulse". A pulse
is the function of effect from first encounter of
a critical news to the ending of effect.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 7, 2019, 11:53:57 AM12/7/19
I don't have any money to invest in futures.

eagleso...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2019, 11:57:07 AM12/8/19
Well I take my offer back. Making an automated news
channel crawler is very difficult. I looked
at the IBM Watson system and it does have a text
reader. But, no crawler. So you are left to use
a textual reader API interface. Making a hard coding
of each piece of news text. A speech reader is also
required to input expert speech data.

It is easier to specialize in a particular futures
and hand interpret the channels that traders use
for decision making. Giving news pulse parameters
for each input by hand. Experience in parameterization
would be a trade secret.

The mathematical function to represent news pulses
is a trade secret of mine. You simply overlay each
particular pulse and take the net degree of yes
and no.

It can be a yes buy a future or yes sell, I guess.
Or it can be a yes price will increase or no
it will not increase. This is just a matter of
perspective in parameterization.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 12, 2019, 8:18:56 AM12/12/19
Anything that tries to predict the future is usually pretty rotten.
Just look at old science fiction.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

eagleso...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2019, 7:25:43 PM12/12/19
On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 5:47:19 PM UTC-5, artai wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-50761116

I saw a modern EEG in action. The switch from EKG to EKG and EEG
lie detecting is obviously in the works. The act of attaching
the electrodes to the person is evidently the sole legal
cause of target permission restriction.

Sound/voice and picture AI are no permission required?

Reading a person's stress reaction is a perverse goal
in my opinion. I would refuse a lie detector because
of the choice of baseline reaction questioning.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 12, 2019, 10:37:36 PM12/12/19
Lie detectors are intimidation devices.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 12, 2019, 10:42:17 PM12/12/19
Artai- concerning your above 9 posts. I feel sorry for the way you are being ripped off . I wish there were possibly something I could do to help you, but I'm 6000 miles away. I can give you solace in the manner that Bill Clinton used to give people solace: I feel your pain.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Dec 14, 2019, 11:32:59 PM12/14/19
What the hell is this duvet thing ? never heard of it?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Dec 15, 2019, 9:42:23 AM12/15/19
very interesting . quite obviously what you print here is from your own hand and not some kind of mechanized machine . I think that these words will be instantiated in certain persons' minds that read it and they will be truly and profoundly moved by them ,in fact you see the phrase "I want to change the world" a whole lot and I believe these words will be their motto . I thank you so much for presenting me with the giftIs of your Memes flying from out your persona. This sentence is false.