Open source e-mail marketing app

Bruno Bornsztein

Sep 29, 2014, 11:20:12 AM9/29/14
to communi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know about a new app I'm working on:

For those of you who send e-mail newsletter campaigns, this could be helpful. It's an open-source e-mail marketing app with subscription management, background queueing, templates, and stats built in.

Still in early stages and documentation isn't great, but I'd love to start getting some feedback. I also added a Heroku deploy button to make it really easy to try it out (or just use this link: https://www.heroku.com/deploy?template=https://github.com/bborn/lewsnetter).

Thanks!
Bruno