Next meeting is on Thursday

Anthony Briggs

Mar 17, 2013, 9:13:43 PM3/17/13
to commoncod...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Just a reminder that the next SICP book club meeting is this Thursday evening at ~5.30-6.00, and you should have up to the end of section 1.2 finished/ready for discussion.

Common Code are providing the venue - 114 Hoddle Street, Abbotsford, VIC 3067 (www.commoncode.com.au)

Cheers,

Anthony

mark hellewell

Mar 17, 2013, 11:40:14 PM3/17/13
to Anthony Briggs, commoncod...@googlegroups.com
going to have to cry off this week, but am progressing with 1.2 while on hols :)  have fun!

Anthony Briggs

Mar 19, 2013, 7:10:44 AM3/19/13
to commoncod...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Sorry to have to do this, but something's come up and I won't be able to make the meeting on Thursday :(

I was planning on skipping a week at some point, so that we didn't conflict with the FMUG - perhaps this week's a good time to do it. How about if we reschedule for next week? That's the 28th of March.

Thanks,

Anthony

Russell Sim

Mar 19, 2013, 7:18:52 AM3/19/13
to Anthony Briggs, commoncod...@googlegroups.com
I'm ok with that.. I haven't really had the time needed to bust
through many of the exercises, so my progress would be a
disappointment.

Cheers,
Russell
> --

Russell Sim

Anthony Briggs

Mar 27, 2013, 12:05:42 AM3/27/13
to Russell Sim, commoncod...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder - SICP on tomorrow at the Code Shop from about 6pm -- commoncode.com.au, 114 Hoddle Street, Abbotsford

Anthony