Instructions for Common Crawl

Aaron Johnson

Jun 20, 2017, 9:36:16 PM6/20/17
to Common Crawl
Hi I need instructions on how to get and use Common Crawl . I have no idea what to do . How do I get started ? I need help .

Tom Morris

Jun 21, 2017, 12:43:10 AM6/21/17
to common...@googlegroups.com
What have you tried so far? Where did you get stuck in the tutorials?

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 9:36 PM, Aaron Johnson <mnopst...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi I need instructions on how to get and use Common Crawl . I have no idea what to do . How do I get started ? I need help .

Aaron Johnson

Jun 21, 2017, 1:25:17 PM6/21/17
to Common Crawl
Well I am beginning and can't find any tutorials for this ? Can you tell me of the easiest ones or of some ?

Ivan Habernal

Jun 21, 2017, 1:32:16 PM6/21/17
to Common Crawl

Aaron Johnson

Jun 21, 2017, 1:42:46 PM6/21/17
to Common Crawl
I have been to that site , but got no help on how to set common crawl up . help

Aaron Johnson

Jun 22, 2017, 3:06:10 PM6/22/17
to Common Crawl
Can someone tell if there are videos on common crawl or online lessons because the tutorials I am seeing , those I need to be easier to understand . I am very new at this and it is hard . If not what do i do ? reply back as soon as possible .........

Aaron Johnson

Jun 23, 2017, 6:38:00 PM6/23/17
to Common Crawl
Since there are no videos then can someone here instruct me for using common crawl.

Sebastian Nagel

Jun 26, 2017, 7:00:15 AM6/26/17
to common...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aaron,

there are a couple of videos linked on
http://commoncrawl.org/the-data/tutorials/
However, they maybe outdated.

I would really recommend to look through the pages/links shared by Ivan Habernal in this thread.

To give you specific instructions it would be really helpful if you could give us some more
information about your background and the target / use case you want to address.

Thanks,
Sebastian