Dataset for May and June 2017

Zvonimir Sabljic

Jul 8, 2017, 5:01:43 AM7/8/17
to Common Crawl
Hello everyone,

I'm new to Common Crawl so I'm wondering why is the last crawl from April 2017. When is the set usually uploaded? Month or two later or can this be a sign that they've stopped the service?

Tom Morris

Jul 8, 2017, 8:18:02 PM7/8/17
to common...@googlegroups.com
Huh? The crawls have been happening. The June crawl was announced a few days ago:

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 5:01 AM, Zvonimir Sabljic <zvonimir...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm new to Common Crawl so I'm wondering why is the last crawl from April 2017. When is the set usually uploaded? Month or two later or can this be a sign that they've stopped the service?

Sebastian Nagel

Jul 10, 2017, 5:40:12 AM7/10/17
to common...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zvonimir,

I think you meant the listing in
http://commoncrawl.org/the-data/get-started/
It's now up-to-date and contains the latest crawls. Sorry.

In doubt, all releases and also updates to services are announced in this group
and as Tom mentioned the URL index will also give you an overview.

Best,
Sebastian

On 07/09/2017 02:17 AM, Tom Morris wrote:
> Huh? The crawls have been happening. The June crawl was announced a few days ago:
> http://commoncrawl.org/2017/07/june-2017-crawl-archive-now-available/
> and is available in the index: http://index.commoncrawl.org/CC-MAIN-2017-26
>
> The May announcement is at: http://commoncrawl.org/2017/06/may-2017-crawl-archive-now-available/
>
> On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 5:01 AM, Zvonimir Sabljic <zvonimir...@gmail.com
> <mailto:zvonimir...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm new to Common Crawl so I'm wondering why is the last crawl from April 2017. When is the set
> usually uploaded? Month or two later or can this be a sign that they've stopped the service?
>
> --

Zvonimir Sabljic

Jul 10, 2017, 4:11:04 PM7/10/17
to Common Crawl
Ah, I understand. Sorry about that guys. Yes, I was looking into get started.

Keep up the good work.

Much love from Croatia,
Zvonimir