Best Cloud Services for Web crawling

asad....@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2017, 3:01:05 AM10/6/17
to Common Crawl
Which Cloud Services is best to use Web crawl services for Machine learning using GPU? also I want to know about which plan will be suitable and how much it can cost me?
My goal is to use web crawl to get top 100 e-commerce sites on products and review basis, and then show the best results for each category available.

Ivan Habernal

Oct 6, 2017, 3:05:19 AM10/6/17
to Common Crawl
Hi Asad,

Your questions is rather off-topic to Common Crawl but I guess Amazon Web Services (AWS) might be a way to go (Common Crawl is also using their infrastructure). For the actual costs, visit AWS site and their price calculator.

Best,

Ivan