Host- and domain-level web graph data sets of Feb/Mar/Apr 2018 crawls

Sebastian Nagel

May 7, 2018, 6:12:51 AM5/7/18
to Common Crawl
Hi all,

we're pleased to announce the 5th release of our webgraph data set built from
the latest three monthly crawl archives (Feb/Mar/Apr 2018). More details and
links to download the data set can be found on our blog [1].

As usual we provide for both the host-level and domain-level graph:
- graph in text format (vertices and edges)
- graph for use in the webgraph framework [2]
- harmonic centrality and page rank of every host resp. domain

Also the host-level ranks from the previous webgraph release are now
available, see [3] for the download link.

Best,
Sebastian

[1] http://commoncrawl.org/2018/05/webgraphs-feb-mar-apr-2018/
[2] http://webgraph.di.unimi.it/