Count the number of completed form

Tarbangdo Felix

Jul 5, 2016, 11:00:03 AM7/5/16
to commcare-users

Dear CommCare Users.
I have a simple form with 4 questions. For each personn, one form is completed and submitted. we have no repeated group field. I want to have on the tablet and during the data collection, a field that shows the number of complete forms after each submission. How to do ?
Best!

Jeremy W.

Jul 8, 2016, 2:49:16 PM7/8/16
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

If you want to have a running total of forms completed for each user you could use the user-case feature (https://confluence.dimagi.com/display/commcarepublic/User+Case). Essentially you would create a running tally (https://confluence.dimagi.com/display/commcarepublic/Incrementing+a+counter) for the user case instead of for a normal case. Please note that the user case feature requires a standard software plan or higher.

Jeremy

Jeremy Wacksman
Dimagi, Inc.

tarbarfelix

Jul 8, 2016, 5:32:56 PM7/8/16
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jeremy. Thank you for the support.
Best!

Envoyé depuis mon appareil mobile Samsung.

Felix