Mobile user rights

Ralph kawatira

Aug 23, 2013, 2:17:44 AM8/23/13
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
How can i make a mobile worker to have same mobile app privileges as the admin user?

Sheel Shah

Aug 23, 2013, 5:38:04 AM8/23/13
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ralph,

Do you mean an admin user on the phone? We don't currently support
that - the admin user allows you to do maintenance tasks (ex. changing
the phone's language or restoring a different user). If you need to
perform these admin tasks (which shouldn't be too often), we expect
that you just login using the existing admin user.

What are you trying to achieve?

Thanks,
Sheel

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Ralph kawatira <rkf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How can i make a mobile worker to have same mobile app privileges as the
> admin user?
>
> --

Sheel Shah
Project Manager | Dimagi India
t: +91 1146704670 | m: +91 9560187282

Ralph Kawatira

Aug 27, 2013, 9:26:34 AM8/27/13
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
i want the forms to be kept in the phones when they is no network and be submitted when the network is available just like the admin mobile user do forcing send of the unsent forms.

ICT Officer
Ralph Kawatira
Catholic Health Commission Chikwawa Diocese
P.o Box 162

Clayton Sims

Aug 27, 2013, 12:10:05 PM8/27/13
to commcare-users
Ralph,

You should be able to configure this in your application by disabling the "Sense" mode flag. You can replicate the other features of sense mode (numeric selection and "#" key for audio) by setting the "Extra Key Action" and "Item Selection Mode" flags in the Java Phone User Interface Settings section of the Settings page for your application.

-Clayton

Amelia Sagoff

Aug 27, 2013, 1:04:03 PM8/27/13
to commcar...@googlegroups.com