Validation conditions with time

James Tinkamanyire

Oct 12, 2015, 3:19:46 AM10/12/15
to commcare-users
Hey Guys,

I am trying to set up a validation condition such that the time recorded in question A should be greater than that in question B. I am not sure how to look this up on the Help Site. Need some help.

Thanks,
James

William Pride

Oct 13, 2015, 9:19:00 AM10/13/15
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

This page should be helpful, in particular the section that describes using the double() function to compare two dates.

Best,
Will

James Tinkamanyire

Oct 14, 2015, 3:57:19 PM10/14/15
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hi William,

Thanks for the reference. There's too much information on this page that I have failed to get what I am interested in exactly. Do you mind getting me the condition basing on how I would like the application to behave?

Thanks,
James

James Tinkamanyire | Data Manager
Measuring Early Treatment Adherence - META Project
Global Health Collaborative - MUST - Uganda

P.O. Box 1397, Mbarara.

BSc Computer Engineering
MBARARA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
P.O. Box 1410, Mbarara, Uganda.

Mobile Tel: +256 (0)702 864 964
Skype: jimmyjaymes1