Excel Dashboard

James Tinkamanyire

Jun 18, 2015, 12:04:47 PM6/18/15
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I created an Excel dashboard that's picking data from several sheets but a login prompt periodically pops up and I have to keep inputting my password. It's quite annoying...anyone with a work around?

Thanks,
James

Patrick Keating

Jun 18, 2015, 12:41:42 PM6/18/15
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out.
When you refresh the data, you'll see the following pop up appear:

Images intégrées 1

If you tick the box "remember my credentials", you normally shouldn't need to input your password multiple times.
Thanks,
Patrick

Patrick Keating

Field Manager | Gestionnaire sur terrain
West Africa | Afrique de l'Ouest
Dimagi, Inc
Mob Sénégal: +221775716949
Mob Burkina Faso: +22674434915
Skype: patby19

James Tinkamanyire

Jun 18, 2015, 3:17:52 PM6/18/15
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

I thought so as well but that pop up keeps appearing every time the data tries to refresh.

Thanks,
James

-----------
James Tinkamanyire | Data Manager
Measuring Early Treatment Adherence - META Project
Global Health Collaborative - MUST - Uganda

P.O. Box 1397, Mbarara.

BSc Computer Engineering
MBARARA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
P.O. Box 1410, Mbarara, Uganda.

Mobile Tel: +256 (0)702 864 964
Skype: jimmyjaymes1

Nate Haduch

Jun 23, 2015, 2:59:11 PM6/23/15
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to resolve this issue. From a quick search on Excel support, this page appears to touch on similar issues: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/277600

At this point, I think that Microsoft support and documentation may be the place to look, as the problem sounds like it is likely within Excel.

Thanks,
Nate Haduch

Technical Support Analyst
Dimagi, Inc | 585 Massachusetts Ave | Suite 3 | Cambridge, MA 02139

James Tinkamanyire

Jun 25, 2015, 6:25:29 AM6/25/15
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Nate. I will follow the link and see what I can find.

Eric Couper

Jul 1, 2015, 3:17:38 AM7/1/15
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
James,