Error (ValueError: Could not find pillowtop class 'some.pillow.Class') Installing Commcare-hq on Ubuntu

Muniu Kariuki

Nov 26, 2013, 8:01:52 AM11/26/13
to commcare-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Everything goes well untill I attempt executing the fab myserver deploy task. I get the following error:
ValueError: Could not find pillowtop class 'some.pillow.Class'

 The same error is encountered while trying to run /home/cchq/www/myserver/python_env/bin/python manage.py syncdb --noinput

Kindly assist,

Muniu.

Simon Kelly

Nov 27, 2013, 3:23:45 AM11/27/13
to commcare-...@googlegroups.com
In the localsettings you need to remove all the entries from 'LOCAL_PILLOWTOPS'.

--

---

Simon Kelly
Senior Engineer | Dimagi South Africa

Muniu Kariuki

Nov 27, 2013, 3:31:43 AM11/27/13
to commcare-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Simon, I'll try that and see if it works.

Regards,

Muniu Kariuki

| T: +254 786 813 525 | E: dennis...@gmail.com | Twitter: muniu | Skype: muniu_k |

--