7 Segment Digital display font/example

thechad

Mar 14, 2014, 9:16:58 PM3/14/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,
    I would like to use a "7 Segment' digital counter in my project...something like this...

Is there a font for this or does it need to be scripted...if so is there an example already done?

Thanks for any help on this.

PS.   I did a search but could not locate an answer on the forums.

Jarrod Bell

Mar 14, 2014, 9:19:57 PM3/14/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Look in the "device font" chooser when creating your text theme. There is a font with "LCD" in the name.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

thechad

Mar 14, 2014, 9:25:27 PM3/14/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
DB lcd temp

DOH!!!

I looked but it did not fall into my outstreatched hand (as my wife would say).

Thanks.

Hossam Ahmed

Aug 13, 2019, 11:11:21 AM8/13/19
to CommandFusion Software

Jarrod Bell

Aug 13, 2019, 6:51:05 PM8/13/19
to comman...@googlegroups.com
There is a font for that. Look in the text theme font properties.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com